Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Caving & A New Little Man

I'll be honest, I am quite happy with my career choice and I enjoy my job most days but I really don't like Mondays (now that they mean something).
Yesterday was such a draining day.
I started off the day feeling off and then proceeded to make mistakes the entire day, or so it felt.
It's only Tuesday and I still have four days to go after today.

But enough complaining, time for happy thoughts.

A week ago today I went out with my friend and took some pictures of her baby belly before the little man was born.  Luckily we did it when we did as she had him yesterday.
The pictures turned out pretty well if I do say so myself.






Saturday I finally got to sleep in until 9am. Happy girl right here! And then Boyfriend and I went caving.

 This part of the cave was closed, but it looked so sparkly. Unfortunately my camera doesn't show off the sparkles too well.
Overall it was a fantastic weekend and I have the mosquito bites to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment