Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Five Things From Vacation

Hello Lovelies!
I am back from vacation and while I'm loving the Autumn weather that is happening here I am not happy to be back to reality.

Boyfriend and I both got used to the California heat and as soon as we made it back up to Washington we were freezing.

I don't know if I mentioned it or not but we drove to California.
We learned some things on our journey:

1. Next time we want to go to Southern California we'll fly.
2. Boyfriend enjoyed his first vacation and wants to go on more. AND he loved Disneyland.

4. Seeing a Tapir in real life was just as exciting as we thought it would be.

5. Fireworks in front of the castle is one of the most magical things I have ever experienced.

Goodbye Summer! You will be missed but thank you for hanging around so long this year :)

What are your Summer highlights?





No comments:

Post a Comment