Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Sunday, October 15, 2017

What to Watch to Get in the Halloween Spirit

I love Autumn, clearly.
I am a avid Halloween fan.
I am also a horror movie addict...or anything that hints at Autumn.

So here is my list of things to watch to get in the Halloween spirit!

-Hocus Pocus (Obviously.  To prove my love for this movie to you, it was what I wanted to watch at my seventh birthday...which is in March.)

-Coraline (I love watching this on a rainy day)

-Poltergeist (the original, my Grandma always had us watching odd movies growing up and this one was my favorite at nine years old)

-An American Haunting (For some reason I just love this movie.  I won't spoil it, but it has quite the twist)

-The Paranormal Activity movies (My mom and I were addicted to these as they came out in the theater!)

-Jennifer's Body (I watched this in the theater when it first came out and I felt empowered? after seeing it, it was bizarre. Plus I love Megan Fox.)

-Dark Skies (*Aliens*)

-Stranger Things (duh)

-The Exorcist (hands down the scariest movie for me)

-Rosemary's Baby

-The Exorcism of Emily Rose (I remember being just about in tears watching this in the theater)

-The Sixth Sense (Saw this in the theater with my Mom too...told you we're addicted.  I was only 11, but freaking loved it)

-Goosebumps  (my childhood, the mask one was definitely my favorite)

-Halloweentown

-Little Monsters

-Casper (I had a huge crush on Devon Sawa growing up and I won the vhs of Casper in a costume contest, so it has sentimental reasons too)

-"It" (I remember watching the original when I was pretty young, my best friend and I wanted to be scared...that shower scene was the worst.  I saw the new one when it came out and I actually really enjoyed it and want to see it again.)

-American Horror Story (Seasons 1 & 2 specifically)

Those are the ones that come to my mind when I'm feeling Halloweeny (everyday).

Let me know which Halloween type films you're into at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment