Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Friday, November 1, 2019

Fifty Days

Today marks the fifty day mark until we get married.
Fifty days.

When the hell did that happen?
How has it been almost two months since we lost someone?

Yesterday I went and saw 'IT:Chapter Two', I cried.  Isn't that dumb? A scary movie and I cried.
First off I didn't even realize I was crying; I was upset by something that would seem so small to most but to me it was a big deal and next thing I knew my cheeks were wet.
That's how it's going to be now, crying and not realizing it, getting upset over things most people wouldn't.

Anyways.
I'm trying to figure out a way to include people in our wedding who can't be with us.  I would either like a row of empty chairs, an empty table, or a table with their pictures and a pumpkin lit up (did I mention it's an Autumn themed wedding?)
If anyone reads this and has a unique idea on how to include passed love ones in our wedding please post it in the comments, it would be greatly appreciated.
I think there's about five or six people that we wish could be there with us.  One is so fresh that it'll be tough.



---I'm publishing this late.....

No comments:

Post a Comment