Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Sunday, December 13, 2020

 I'm pissed.

I just read my last post. . .that I never posted.

It was about Thanksgiving and I mentioned how my Grandma (Gma we call her) had opted out this year.


I'm sad, I'm mad, I'm lost.

I hate this year.

I FUCKING HATE IT.

Last year was hard, so fucking hard.

And now this year.   FUCK.

I've screamed and cried a lot the last few days.  

Few.

I just realized it's been almost a week. 

A week since the call.

Friday it'll be a week since I kissed her forehead, told her I loved her and that I was going to get Mom.

 

FUCK.

I just want to scream it over and over. Or just scream.

Two nights in a row I've dreamt about her.  Random dreams, but she was there.

 

I don't think I can finish this or post this right now.  I might lose it again. [11-Nov-2020]

No comments:

Post a Comment