Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Monday, April 21, 2014

Hi, I'm Not New Here

I would say "Hi I'm new here", but I'm not.
Once upon a time I had a blog, people actually read it and it was like we were friends. Then life got busy, I neglected my blog, my friends and finally just gave up on having a blog.

I miss my blog. So here I am, starting new.

This is a big year and it feels right to start new.


Hi, I'm not new here but this is a new blog.
I just finished school, practicum and all! I am now a certified vampire. Seriously.
Interviews start this week! Which means I am currently unemployed and have been for the past month.  Cheers to a new job!
Next month my middle brother is getting married, my cousins graduate high school soon, I have graduation and my boyfriend will soon be a journeyman and we will be looking for a place to live.

That's it for my little intro!
I'm hoping to discuss my life, cooking, baking and maybe some home decor stuff.
Let's see what happens :)
Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment