Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Thursday, April 24, 2014

I Have To Be A Real Adult Now

I say this as I eat apple pie for breakfast.

I was offered a job, a real adult job.
So with my new adult life I feel like I need to make a list of adult things I would like to start doing.
-Keeping my room clean
-Eat more normal/healthy
-Look showered and clean whenever I go out, even if it's just to the grocery store. Sometimes I won't wash my hair for a couple days and it makes me feel gross, therefore I don't try to dress nice.
-Do more projects. I've started working on a roof for the well we tore down the other day. I have pictures and I'll have more when I'm done. But for now I'll wait on that.
-Find an up do I like that I can wear everyday for work.
-Bake/cook more for the boyfriend. I'm currently convincing him I don't need a real adult job and that I can just be his housewife.  I even promised to make the bed.

That's all for today!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment