Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Thanksgiving Weekend

I've decided I need to buy a notebook.
I come up with my best blog ideas at night and come morning I can't remember any of them. Not even after a cup of coffee.

How was your Thanksgiving?
Mine were good, as there were three and a fourth to come next weekend. Needless to say, I'll be sick of turkey.

Fall is in full swing here. I have candles burning, the weather is stormy and my new uniform has been sweaters and pajama pants.
Saturday I worked a half day at work then rushed to the ferry for Thanksgiving #1 at some friend's house.
It's always so gorgeous and cozy on the island.
Sunday was Thanksgiving #2 at my parents house. I made a pumpkin pie (the pie plate was a gift from last Christmas...but I do know it's from Pottery Barn).

Monday was Thanksgiving #3 at boyfriend's house and I made another pumpkin pie.
It was a busy weekend and I was thankful to have Tuesday off to relax a bit, even if I was up at 4am.

I've been posting quite a few videos on my youtube channel if you feel like checking that out.
I'm still shy about it, so I recommend turning up the volume if you decide to watch.

Have a lovely rest of your week!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment