Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Friday, March 27, 2015

Am I the Only Boring One?

Hello everyone!
That was quite the blogging break I had.
I need to work out a system where I can write three blog posts in one day and have them scheduled to come out because life gets busy.

I haven't had much of anything to write lately.
I go to work, come home clean and eat dinner then go to bed rather early.


I'm waiting for June.  June will be more exciting.
Summer begins, three albums I want come out, those being Florence & The Machine, Mumford & Sons and Of Monsters and Men.  A book I would like comes out and Sephora opens.
Pretty exciting, right?

I have no plans to go anywhere in the next couple of months, I've been thinking of vlogging again (which might happen next weekend because it's a long one).

I feel as though I'm not that interesting to watch/read/listen to, but my boyfriend says that there will be at least one person out there that finds what I do interesting or different from what they do, which is probably true but who wants to watch someone clean or put away the dishes?
It'd be more interesting if I had kids or friends I suppose, but I have neither.

Any suggestions on how to be a more interesting blogger/vlogger?

#1, probably stop writing about how boring I am and convince you how exciting I am...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment