Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sometimes You Just Need To Write

I'd like to start this post as if we're already in the middle of a conversation. . .

I suck at posting blogs and videos.
Why can't I just commit?
It's something I enjoy doing and I find it relaxing.  I should really be putting at least an hour aside a few times a week to do it.

I'm going to go ahead and make excuses again.
I work 5 days a week, full time hours and I never know when I'll get home.  Lately it takes me 30mins to an hour and a half to get home, depending on which site I'm working at.
So I am tired when I get home. 

Tonight I am just exhausted and I still have two days to go and then one day off.
Does it make sense why I don't post as often as I'd like to?
I get home, I clean, I sometimes cook and then of course I need at least an hour to do nothing and then there's groceries and visiting my parents/brothers.  Mostly I try to make sure to spend time with my man because if I don't I get bummed out.  It doesn't have to be anything exciting, like right now he's playing Fall Out 4 and I'm on the couch next to him writing this post.

I feel like this post is all over the place, but maybe that's what I need.

Question, are you decorated for Christmas?
It's funny, where I live we started seeing Christmas in the stores in September. Then November 1st everything was Christmas.  Last weekend we went to the mall and everything was decked out.  It seems early but I was pretty excited and really it's just over a month away.
I think I'm going to decorate this upcoming week and then get our Christmas tree in two weeks.  It'll be our first Christmas tree and our first tree in our little suite! 

That's all for today, like I said I'm tired (it's only 9pm) and I'm going to head to bed.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment