Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Friday, December 18, 2015

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I'm very proud of myself you know.
I didn't delete my last post.  I did think about it though, many times.
And then, I realized that no one reads my blogs and if they did it's for me.
It's for me to express myself and if someone judges the way I feel, well then boo hoo.

I hope that one day someone will read my blogs about anxiety and depression and maybe it will help them but for now it's just a way for me to express myself.

Okay, end of that.

Who is excited for Christmas?!

I am getting super duper excited.
It snowed yesterday.  The rain melted it away overnight, but it still SNOWED!!


What makes Christmas feel like Christmas to you?

I have a list *insert smug face here* as I always have a list.

-Sitting around the table with my side of the family and my brother's significant others, but that's not it, there needs to be banter and weird discussions happening. That's my family

-Staying up really late on Christmas eve with my boyfriend's family (weird conversations ensue here as well, really weird)

-Stuffing.  Yep, that's enough for me for it to feel like a holiday.

-"Merry Christmas Everyone" by Shakin' Stevens.  It just gets you feeling all those Christmas feels!

-Candles, especially 'Winter' by Bath & Body Works

-Wrapping while watching a Christmas movie.  Yesterday it had just started flurry-ing? and I was wrapping and watching a Christmas movie before work. . .it was perfect, except for the going to work part...

-A couple years back everyone was instructed to say "Happy Holidays" and everyone I knew thought it was silly that "Merry Christmas" wasn't politically correct anymore.  Well "Merry Christmas" is back!  The amount of patients that have said it to me is out weighing the ones who don't and that makes me feel very festive and cheery!

So tell me, what makes it feel like Christmas to you?

And, Merry Christmas!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment