Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Monday, August 21, 2017

I Have A Thing For Autumn

I know I am kind of all over the place with my blog and just can't seem to pin point the right name, I say this because I'm going off the topic of skinscare & such (my current blog name, in case it changes in the future).

I have a deep love for Autumn.
I'm not sure if I've mentioned that before, but as we're nearing the end of August I am getting giddy.  We're talking Christmas Eve kind of giddy, I know I'm weird.

The past two days I have spent browsing Autumn decor online, burning Fall candles and composing the ultimate playlist.
Oh, and watching 'Hocus Pocus' and 'You've Got Mail', two of my favorite movies for the season. . .let's be honest, I watch them year round.

I've also been busy cleaning my home and making it more simple.  I like simplicity, a lot, but I have so much clutter and I have a thing about making piles.  So I am going through my clothes and books and donating whatever I haven't worn in the past couple months or books I'm just not interested in anymore.
It's like Spring cleaning, but an Autumn de-clutter.  I think I just made that up.

During my vacation in two weeks, when it's officially September (insert excited squeal here), I will dig out my Fall box (yes I have one, just like I do Christmas decorations) and start decorating.


I tend to blog a lot more in Fall, so here's what you can expect from me:
-Pictures, lots of cozy, Autumn pictures
-Outfit post
-Autumn activities like the corn maze and farmer's market
-A post about all my favorites candles
-Autumn playlist
-Baking, I love to bake in the cooler months

And if you can think of anything else you'd like to see, just leave a comment below.
Have a great week!




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment