Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Sick and Crying

I wasn't sure how to start this post, so let's just acknowledge that I am sick and it freakin' sucks.
We can also acknowledge that my eyes are all puffy and burning from crying during 'This is Us'.
Anyone else wait out the Superbowl just to watch it?
Just me?

Ooookay. . .

It may be because I am extra hormonal with my time of the month coming up soon but I was crying hard and didn't quite realize it right away.
[Haha, boyfriend just told me I have sick eyes and I had to explain that while he was video gaming I was crying about the Pearson family.]

Once I am feeling at least 85% better I would like to dedicate more time to my blog as I find it therapeutic and also more time to my Youtube channel because it is a good, somewhat, creative outlet for me.

Maybe before all of that I should start working out again.
I find being sick a good reset for starting to exercise/eat healthy again.  It's like your body is trying to get rid of the toxins in it.

I think that's all for tonight. Let me know if you shed tears during 'This is Us' tonight too please.
Have a great week!

One last thing! I just started getting into the Amazon Original 'The Last Tycoon', thumbs up from me so far!  But it's not as good as 'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel'!

No comments:

Post a Comment