Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

My Current Skincare Routine 2018

 I feel like I change my skincare routine every 6 months or so.  I'm not sure if it's a good thing, but this is what is working for me right now.  I feel like I say this every time I post a skincare routine, but I don't think my skin has ever looked so good as it does right now.  It probably helps that I had my first facial last weekend too.
 I first start by wetting my face and using my Foreo Luna mini 2 with my Aveeno Positively Radiant face wash.  If it's the end of the day and I've been wearing makeup I use the Equate brand of eye makeup remover (same as the Neutrogena one) and then go in with Clinique's Take the Day Off cleansing balm.
 The mask I've been using the most lately is the Aveeno 60 Second In Shower Facial, it makes my skin so smooth and I love the convenience of using it in the shower.  In the morning I like to use The Ordinary's hyaluronic acid as a base, but if I having a bad skin day I will use The Ordinary's Salicylic Acid 2% first and the the hyaluronic acid.  At night I like to use Niod's Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Acid, for some more intense moisturizing.  Alternating nights I go for The Ordinary's Lactic Acid 10% ( I couldn't live without this!)  
I've been really loving the Dr.Botanical's Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil as a last step after moisturizer during the day.
 Ever since I had a rash on my cheeks last year I've been scared to stray from my Eucerin Replenishing Face Cream, so it'll probably stay in my routine forever.
The two eye creams I'm using at the moment are my beloved Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist24 and the Olay Total Effects 7 in one which I've been using for about a month and liking so far.
Olay's Regenerist Luminous Facial Oil has been a staple, if I'm not applying the Dr.Botanicals oil I'm applying this one night and day.  I've just been loving using oils lately and I would suggest you try it out.
To finish off my face I spray some of Omorovicza's Queen of Hungary Mist.
I never ever thought I would rely on a facial mist but this has changed my mind.  When my skin is feeling really dehydrated I spray this about four different times through out my routine.  
I honestly think this has changed my skin the most out of everything. 
I have less breakouts, less redness, my skin feels so hydrated and smooth, it's just amazing.
Then I go in with the Hylamide HA Blur on my t-zone and a tiny bit under my eyes to help smooth things out, then I use ThisWorks InTransit Camera Close up all over for a perfect glow.  It's a mask, moisturizer and primer all in one.
I really enjoy using it as a primer and then I spritz a bit more of the mist and I'm done. 
The result, for me, is super glow-y, radiant skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment