Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Thursday, March 8, 2018

This is Thirty

I was working on this post about 30 things I've learned, you know because now I'm thirty.
I scrapped it.
I started it and while I've learned a lot it made me feel like I need to do more.  I am pretty happy with my life, but my list made me feel like I was lacking.  I'm only thirty.  I have so much more time to do things that I want to do, but I am so happy with what I have right now.

How many people can say they're in a relationship that they feel just right in at thirty?
My fiancee is twenty five, when I was twenty five we were only dating about 6 months and I wasn't sure how it was going to play out.  He was nineteen, when we started dating...how lucky am I that both of us so young have stayed together and never strayed.  That's pretty good, I think.

I just feel really grateful after my special day yesterday.
We both had our tea leaves read together and it was so special to me, as getting my tea leaves read is something I've done since I was sixteen and I believe in that kind of stuff, I love it.  But the fact that she could read so much of our personalities and that he goes away for work and that when he's gone I sometimes eat naughty (nachos and wine please!).

I wish I would've got a picture but my youngest brother made me a birthday cake, a layered, earl grey infused, crepe cake.  It was so freaking delicious, so much so that like I said, there was no time for a picture.
I had pancakes for breakfast, Greek food for lunch, my favorite scone for a snack with tea and my most favorite pizza for dinner.  I love food.



I am quite excited to be thirty, not sure why as people still think I'm a teenager but at least now I get the shock factor when I tell them and I enjoy that.

My mom and I are going away this weekend, so I'm hoping to have a good post for you next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Last but not least, I had to buy myself a birthday present!  After about three years I've finally bought myself a set of Zoeva makeup brushes.  Not going to lie, it was slightly wine induced, but I have been looking at them forever.
I bought the volume 1 rose golden set, as I am super intrigued by the silk finish brush.  And I bought the 101 luxe face definer brush in rose golden volume 2, because I am struggling to find a good contour brush and I think this is it.

Let me know in the comments if you have ever tried the Zoeva brushes, I'm curious of your opinion.
Also, let me know if you've had your tea leaves read and if it's been accurate! I'd love to know!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment