Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Monday, August 26, 2019

We have had some tough times lately.
I won't go too much into it, but it's made the family come together and change my perspective on life.

We've also kinda, sort of, started planning our wedding.
It hurts my brain.

And then this weekend I had the worst hangover since 2014.

I've changed a bit these past couple weeks.
Usually I don't do anything after work, especially on Friday nights (I work Saturdays).
This past week I went out on a week night to a family member's until after 10pm (that's crazy for me).
Then on Friday I hung out with my brother playing video games until around 9pm (I'm in bed by nine on Fridays).

I feel like I used to be gotta get to bed early because I work tomorrow.
Just super strict with myself.
I feel like I'm getting away from that, I hope.


[This is from in July but just decided to post it now.]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment