Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Adult-ism

I'm going to be honest with you.
I don't feel like an adult and there is never really a time I feel like an adult.
I'm twenty six now.
When I was younger (we're talking around 12 years old here) 26 sounded so old.
Twenty six sounded like a married person with a house, kids and a career.
I have the (for now) career. I saw for now because it's something I enjoy, can see myself doing for awhile and it pays well.
So  maybe one day when I have my house, and I'm settled down I'll pursue my passion..not entirely sure what that is yet.

What sparked all this was an article I read. It was about what it's like to be in your twenties, and how you can have a career now but you don't need to do it for the rest of your life.


I need to keep reminding myself of this and keep discovering myself and find something I really, really love to do.

What's your passion? Are you following your dream career?

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment