Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday Morning

I know, I know I've been a terrible blogger lately.
I really did have a good Friday Five lined up (I'll save it for this week) but I ended up working Monday to Friday and in the evening I had no brain power to blog.
But I have ideas and I've been vlogging this weekend so we'll see if I find time to edit that.

I'm finding it quite difficult to blog/vlog while working full time. I can see how being a blogger could be a full time job.

I have lots to share soon! I'm quite excited about it.
I have an Autumn Lookbook in the works [Oh my gosh, if anyone watches "Witches of East End" let's talk about this latest episode. I'm just watching the end now.]

The leaves have finally started to change color around here, usually it happens at the end of August but it was definitely late this year. I'm hoping to hit up my favorite farmers market soon, the corn maze will be starting up and definitely everything pumpkin and apple flavored will be baked.

I recently showed some of my Fall decor and well....I bought more candles and found more stored in my closet (video to be posted soon)

Just thought I would do a quick I am still here, I promise! I've just been busy post.

Have a lovely week and talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment