Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy

Once again I have failed my blog.
Last week I miraculously worked Monday to Friday (which was super exciting for me) so Friday actually felt like Friday and I stayed up until 2am, which means I screwed up my sleep schedule for the whole weekend.

I have a love-hate relationship with three day weekends.
You start off Friday with a high, Saturday is still going pretty good and then Sunday afternoon rolls around and you start to get sad that you only have one day left.

I had the most wonderful weekend.
What did I do, you ask?
Nothing.
Wandered the mall, had breakfast at one of our favorite diners while playing Sudoku, sat outside with Boyfriend while he worked on a vehicle, played my Nintendo 3DS, saw a movie with my Mom lounged in bed until 10....a whole lot of relaxing.

I'll do my best to blog this week as I have a few ideas, but we're currently looking for a place to live so we'll see how caught up in that I get.
Wish me luck!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment