Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Somewhere New

Hello Lovelies!
I can't believe it's been ten days since my last post!
So, the week of my last post we had gone to look at a place and at the end of last week we signed the lease, yay!
Move in date was last weekend, so we were quite the busy bees.
I never realized how much make up I've accumulated until I unpacked it all (I hope to do a little post or video on that eventually)

I hope to do a lot more blogging and a video once a week (you're thinking yeah, right. Aren't you?)
These are my hopes!
This is my favorite spot to sit.
In the morning I make a pot of coffee, sit here with my laptop and some candles lit.  And it seems to be my evening spot now too.
 I finally get to use my owl spoon rest! (From The Real Canadian Superstore)
 Glass heart dish from Target Canada and Warm Vanilla Sugar candle from Bath and Body Works.
 Our state of living on Monday.
I've accumulated quite a few mugs and have used a different one everyday.

Have an excellent weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment