Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I Am A Terrible Haul-er?

Hello again!
Is anyone else terrible at hauls?
Well, it's not that I'm bad at accumulating things I just don't blog or make a video (which I enjoy doing).  Haul videos are my favorite, so of course I want to do something that I enjoy watching right?

I just can't seem to produce a haul video or even just a blog post without having opening the package before and most times even using some of the products I purchased.

Just terrible.

It's either get the products and haul them right away while I'm still in work hair/makeup mode or it just never gets done.
I'm even worse when my subscription boxes arrive. I post a picture on instagram and that's about all I can manage.

I have a fair amount for a haul video/blog soon, I just need to pick up at package from the post and maybe do another stop at Target.

Have you heard Target Canada is closing?
It's my favorite place to get cosmetics because it's so well lit and just nice to browse through, so needless to say I am sad.
But Sephora is coming to my town soon...not that I need more.

Moving on.

Exciting things coming soon!
And if things pan out this week, I should be able to get more pictures on my blog soon and hopefully using my youtube channel a bit more.

Happy Wednesday! I hope you have a lovely rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment