Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Where's the Teen Drama?

While I plan my next post (this one) I am sitting on an uncomfortable, ferry seat, smelling delicious but terrible for you french fries and listening to children scream.
I hope I've planted that image into your head while you read this.

Should this be a haul post? I just did some damage in The City so it could be.
Do I bring up the subject of how I can't find a good drama on television anymore?

I finished "Gilmore Girls", again. I wish I counted how many times I've watched the series (I lost count at 7 back in 2013).

I've moved onto "The O.C." and I am currently on season 4 (the episode where Ryan & Taylor go to the alt-world, hilarious). Also, Boyfriend and I are re-watching "Breaking Bad" at bedtime (forgot how much I love that show).

I have plenty of comedy shows in my life, my favorites right now are "The Mindy Project" and "The Office".  But I'm craving that teen drama I've watched in the past (The O.C., 90210, Gossip Girl etc)

They just don't make them like they used to.

Well, there's a slight fog over the island that is my home.  I estimate 30 more minutes on this vessel. 

And all I've done is complain again.

Have a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment