Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dear Anxiety

Dear Anxiety,
Saturday nights are for the following:

1. Sleeping (obvious)

2. Staying up late and relaxing or partying or just having fun

3. Pampering (at home pedicure, face masks etc)

4. Watching movies or your favorite Netflix indulgence (mine currently being 90210)

5. Folding laundry or doing any chores you don't want to do on Sunday


Anxiety, I think you would agree that this is a pretty solid list.
I do not appreciate that I have done almost all of these things except number one.  Trust me, I tried but you decided to wake me up and here I am.

Anxiety, please come again another day. I mean, it's inevitable that you will so why not just let me get a proper sleep tonight?
Thanks.


My anxiety has been so bad this week, I can't even begin to describe that nagging feeling to you this week.  The anxiety attacks I've had in my car, the tears and sickening feeling...
I just need it to go away for a little bit, but it doesn't.  Any tips? 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment