Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Who I Used to Be

Hello Gang!
Happy weekend!
It's Friday night and I am sitting here reading my old blog.

I am having quite the laugh reading it.
I have changed so much and it's funny reading how I used to flirt with a boy (my current boyfriend), who was seventeen at the time and I was twenty one.

You can head on over to that old blog of mine and endure the torture of reading what seems to be a thirteen year old's diary or I can fill you in on who I used to be.

-I used to stay up really late. I mean really late, like four o'clock in the morning.  I now can barely keep my eyes open past 9pm.

-I was boy crazy.

-I was flirty.

-I was so confused.

-I was very much into Twilight.

-I pushed people away like crazy. I wouldn't let anyone into my life.

-I wrote a lot of lists.

-I used a lot of pictures from Tumblr.  I still like those pictures.

-Ughh I was so confused.

-My ideas about the relationship I was in were bogus.

-I can't believe I quit my job because I was upset about my love life.

-I was terrified of being loved and showing love to others

My how the times have changed.

That blog was really just a bunch of rambles, yet people read it.

If you're intrigued by what I've told you head on over to myroomisred.blogspot.com and enjoy!

Happy Sunday! Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment