Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July 2015 Topbox

Hello All!
How is your Summer going?
Mine has been hot and fairly busy even without any time off from work.

This month's Topbox I received the regular version and I must say I was pretty impressed.
Topbox is Canadian subscription box and I honestly forgot how much it is as I've been subscribed for almost 2 years.
I can't find the price but it's somewhere around $13.00 with shipping.
You can choose between some prive boxes (Bobbi brown, Benefit, etc) and get only one or two products or the regular box where you'll normally get 4.
This was my first regular box in awhile because the prive ones are always so intriguing!

This month I received (from left to right) the Aveda Stress-fix lotion.
If you enjoy lavender scents then you'll enjoy this lotion.
Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner in brown, when I first tried a sample size of the push up liner in another box I hated it, but they've changed the sample so that it actually twists up like the real one and I quite like it so far!
Ofra eyebrow pencil, I've used this the past couple of days and I do like how smoothly it's going on! Now I just need to invest in a pencil sharpener.
Last the Seche Vite top coat for nails. I don't have any opinion on this yet but I was most excited about this out of anything as I'm always looking for a way to get dry nails faster.

If you subscribe to Topbox, what did you receive this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment