Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

A Change

Good morning!
I've been thinking about my blog lately and have decided it needs to change.
I was trying to identify myself as a beauty blogger and it's just not working for me.
For that fun makeup/fashion aspect of my life that I do enjoy so much, youtube works better. For me.

My blog is going to be what it always should have been/used to be 6 years ago, a lifestyle blog.

But I keep questioning myself:

-Who wants to read about a couple who's been dating for 3 years?

-Who wants to read about a girl who works all day to come home and turn on Netflix for 4 hours?

-What about a girl who drinks wine Tuesday nights because she can?

-Works Saturdays, relaxes Sundays and on her random day off during the week is a housewife?

-This girl also has no kids, isn't married, is waiting for her niece to be born, has no friends....the list just goes on and on

-The things this girl does for fun...
...
drinks wine on Tuesdays?

-But seriously.  Plays badminton with her Boyfriend and his mother, gets drunk Saturday night with Boyfriend's mother....and sometimes her and her Boyfriend will play beer pong against each other...because they can.

Would you read a blog like that?

I hope so, because that's what you're going to get from now on.

As much as I'd loved to have my name out on the internet it's just not common and I don't feel like sharing yet.  So for now, I am still The Quiet Brunette.

Enjoy the rest of your Summer!
And you can check out my youtube channel here, for all things beauty related.
Instagram @thequietbrunette
Tumblr thegidget.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment