Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Thursday, August 6, 2015

I Need a (positive) Change

Hello Reader,
I have a question for you.
How do you change your life, make it more exciting, just do anything different?

If you've read past posts, you'd know that I suffer from anxiety and it's only getting worse.
I have to go to the grocery store before 10am or else I panic.
I can't order pizza over the phone.
I absolutely hate waiting in line at the bank.
Answering any telephone call makes me nervous and I won't stop shaking for up to twenty minutes after.
I won't apply to any full time jobs at work as the interview process would almost kill me and therefore I'm stuck being a casual with no benefits.
Want to go shopping on my day off? Yeah right, I'll just use my computer for that.
If it's my "scheduled" day off from work I will still wake up all night in a panic and will stay up after 430am because I'm too anxious to go to sleep.

This makes it hard to try anything new, step out of my comfort zone, just spice up my life.
It's terrible and I'm letting it get the better of me.
I never used to be this bad until this year.

Any suggestions on something new I could do or that helps you with being anxious?

...Maybe I should try to order a pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment