Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Friday, August 14, 2015

I Am an Introvert

I read an article today about introverts and extroverts and I find that kind of stuff fascinating.

In the article it talks about how usually people assume you're shy if you're an introvert but that's not always true.  Being an introvert/extrovert is about how you 'recharge your battery'.

I've just come home from work not even an hour ago yet and my boyfriend is just talking, and asking questions and just has so much energy (he was off earlier than me today) and I just had to say "please stop".
I had a really busy day and I feel like I used my brain too much and my anxiety feels like it's spinning around in my chest like crazy, I just need like half an hour to be by myself and relax.

Extroverts like to be doing social things, being around groups of people to recharge, I don't quite understand that but I am not an extrovert.

I feed off people's energy when I'm in a group but once I'm home I'm glad it's over and I can rest up.

Funny how we work, isn't it?

Are you an extrovert or an introvert?

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment