Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Monday, May 2, 2016

How much is your makeup bag worth?

I was really inspired by this video on buzzfeed:



So I thought I would do this myself.
I'm only going to do my everyday makeup products, because if I did my whole collection I might cry.

I still might cry.

I'll include brushes too, and right there I know I'm already $150 in because I got a brush with a palette.

 Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette, BH Cosmetics blush brush, Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector, Maybelline FitMe Matte Poreless Powder, Sephora Airbrush Powder Brush, Beauty Blender, L'oreal Magic Skin Beautifier, Besame French Vanilla Powder
 Lancome Cils Booster, Sephora Airbrush Shadow Brush, Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Palette, Toofaced HangoveRX Primer, Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler, Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Gel, Benefit Cosmetics Rollerlash
 Sephora Precision Foundation Brush, Vaseline Lip Therapy, Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Killer Cheek Bones Palette with Brush, Sephora Airbrush Concealer Brush, Nyx Microbrow Pencil, Mac Pro Longwear Concealer

And the grand total is:  $612.96

Yowza!

I'm a snoop, so let me know in the comments how much money you're putting on your face every day.
Have a great week!
Here we go. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment