Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wedding Planning

I feel like I've discussed this before. . .

Are you supposed to do engagement pictures as soon as you get engaged?
I just don't have any clue about anything.
I just know what I like.

It's kind of making me sick to my stomach.

Nothing chocolate can't solve.

Let's make a list, because I am good at lists.

1. I want dancing.
2. I want pie, pizza or pancakes.
3. I want Nathan to be happy.
4. We don't want to spend all of our savings
5. We would like it to be small-ish (60-ish)
6. I would prefer outside and I think he would too. We're island folk.
7. I want lots of music, like it's a movie and there is a soundtrack.
8. Late Summer/Early Autumn.
9. Not on a long weekend.
10. My friend from Wisconsin needs to be there
11. He needs to have a bachelor party
12. Fairy lights. Lots of fairy lights.
13. A local girl I know for my photographer, she did my brother's wedding too. Amazing.
14. No wedding cake, maybe pie.
15.Snacks.  Lots of snacks.

Does that not sound like a fun wedding or what? Food and dancing.

What are your future wedding wishes and any planning tips you have please leave them in the comments. I am desperate.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment