Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Bumpy Camping Trip

I told Nathan that he can't go to work until June.
So I planned us a camping trip from May 30th-June 1st, and being my luck he got called for a job for June 2nd.  So we had a partial camping trip and it was enjoyable for the most part, except for the bout of food poisoning he had. . .Enjoy these Tofino and Uclulet pictures!









 My crazy dude decided it was a good idea to jump into the freezing ocean.

 Nathan was up at 4am and headed down to the beach to try and catch a sunrise, this is what he ended up with.
 Coffee in class.

 Had to get a ring shot in there.
Besides the few mishaps I had a fun time camping with this guy!  We learned that you can boil an egg in a beer/pop can in the fire and that the more blankets the better (we learned that the hard way).

Let me know your camping tips in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment