Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A Year of Adventure

Do you ever have the yearning to do something more?
I've been having that feeling like crazy for weeks now.
I feel like I'm in the wrong career, maybe even living in the wrong place.
I want to explore, I haven't been to very many places and I would like to see much more.
There was a day this year where I decided this would be my year of being adventurous.
Being adventurous can mean different things to different people.  For me, it's mostly getting out of my shell, not coming home and sitting on the couch, going out on my days off and doing something.
I feel like I've been succeeding in this but at the same time I've hardly made it off of the rock I call home to see places I've never seen.

Here's the thing, I have a job I can't abandon because money and you need money to go on adventures.
Why do you get a new job somewhere else and go on adventures you ask?
I'd most likely be moving somewhere where I'd be doing the same thing because I have no other skills except for a year of acting classes and janitorial work behind me.

It feels good to get my thoughts out, my brain is a very busy and confused place.
If you have any advice for starting a new adventure or figuring out a new career please, please leave a comment below, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment