Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Monday, April 10, 2017

Drunk Blogging Part One

I always think about blogging when I drink.
Mostly because I like to write and let's face it, I like to drink.

On the menu tonight is Phillips Blue Buck.
It's one of my favorite beers, just a solid choice and it reminds me of Rock the Shores last summer.
[By the way, Rock the Shores was "postponed" this year.]

While enjoying my beer I have folded laundry (my least favorite chore) and applied self tanner (always a dangerous task whilst drinking)

I know how dangerous it is to self tan while drinking, trust me I've done this before and I feel like it was much worse than how tonight will turn out.  Last time I didn't shower afterwards...I was orange.

Another thing I enjoy doing while enjoying my Monday night beer is online shop.
I have an addiction.

I'm currently on well.ca browsing skincare, and have brought my cart down to about $70 before tax.
Actually that's pretty good, I had two of wet 'n wild's photofocus foundation in there but I guess one sold out.
I so wanted Herbivore's Blue Tansy mask, but that's a little too expensive today.

I'm also waiting on an order from beautylish.
I'm going to try some skincare products from Deciem's The Ordinary, I'll let you know how that goes.

I told you I had an addiction.

In a week is the Sephora VIB rouge sale...so expect a big haul soon, either in blogpost or video form.
I really meant to film a lot this past week, but whenever I went to do it I felt awkward or I could hear the landlord.  Plus I've had dermatitis so my skin looks like sh*t.

Tomorrow I'm going to head into the city and check out Wholefoods with my Mom, probably some clothing stores too (not that I need any).

I feel like I'm still trying to figure out my style, I wanted to be 'stylish' but I'm an athleisure girl all the way.  I love my TNA tops, my Talula leggings, and a good ol' pair of Guess jeans paired with my favorite Wilfred sweater.

Okay, I think it's time for a snack and maybe to binge watch '13 Reasons Why'.  I read the book in about 5 hours (way back in 2007) but it's taking me days to get through the show, it's good but I just loved the book.
What are you watching on Netflix at the moment?









No comments:

Post a Comment