Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Just a Little Sephora Haul

I didn't take advantage of the Sephora VIB Rouge sale, as much as I normally do, this year, I do tend to spend a little more during the one in the latter half of the year.
I mostly did a little restocking this time and also wanted to try a couple little things.
First let me just introduce the one thing I bought a week before the sale because I was completely out of eye cream and was waiting to repurchase my more expensive one during the sale.
 Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Dark Circle Minimizer

I actually accepted the help of a girl at Sephora that day (which I never do) while I was stuck between two different Origins eye creams.  I told her I wanted it to be moisturizing and she suggested this one and said it was super brightening too.  I've been using it for a couple weeks and I really love it, definitely a favorite now.

 
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream

 This is probably my favorite eye cream ever, but with a seventy dollar (Canadian) price tag I'll only purchase it when there is a sale or with Shopper's Drug Mart points.  It is so hydrating, and I notice a difference in the fine lines around my eyes ever since I started using it last year.

L’Occitane Oil Make-Up Remover

 Funny story about this product, I bought the wrong thing.  I meant to buy the Shea Cleansing Oil, which is fabulous and almost ten dollars cheaper for the same amount of product.  I am hoping this works similar or better.
NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Vanilla

I was dying to try this concealer ever since it came out but I was too chicken because the drugstore concealers I use are awesome and I was nervous about shade matching.  Luckily the shade is perfect for how pale I am and a little product goes a long way.  Quite a few reviews say this is drying under the eyes, which I agree, but I find as long as you use an eye cream before and don't slather on the concealer you're fine.  
LancĂ´me Miracle CC Cushion - Color Correcting Primer in Pinky Peach

I already own this but I had to purchase a new one during the sale because I found I cannot live without this.  I would love to try the others but for now this one is working for me.  It brightens under my eyes like crazy and makes me look so awake (which I need).  Out of everything I purchased this is one product I would highly recommend getting.
 
Dior Diorshow Pump‘N’Volume Mascara and CLINIQUE Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen

I am a fan of the Dior mascaras I've tried in the past so I to give this odd packaging a try, but I have yet to test it out.  I did however quickly test the eyeliner, I was surprised how easy it actually was, like what?  How does that work?  Plus it's super black, which is a must.
 Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer

And the star of the show! I love the Hourglass powders, and with diffused light being my favorite I had to try the bronzer. I don't know how to explain this powder, but it's just such a natural glow/bronze to my skin.  I'd love to get the luminous bronze for Summer when I'm a bit more tan.  Next on my list from Hourglass is a blush!




 That's it for this haul, let me know what you picked up during the sale!




No comments:

Post a Comment