Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

What I've Been Watching

There's a bug going around and I am currently getting over it.
So I've been drinking lots of homemade green juice (recipes coming soon!) and binge watching a lot of tv and movies.
Here is what I've been watching:

1. Girlboss (Netflix)- this was such an easy show to watch and I finished it in two days.  Sometimes I like to watch fluff and this was perfect for it, plus it helped me get my butt in gear to blog again.

2. Before I Wake (Netflix)- Starring Kate Bosworth and that awesome Canadian kid Jacob Tremblay, I think he is just fantastic.  This movie was weird, really different concept for a scary movie but I liked it!

3. How I Met Your Mother (Netflix)- I never stop watching this show, it's one of those shows I've watched so many times now and can just have it on in the background but not worry about missing anything because I know what happens.

4. Lights Out- This is one of my favorite scary movies ever because it touches on mental health and I just felt like I could relate in away.  Plus I love Teresa Palmer.

5. Drugs Inc (Netflix)- Do I need to really justify this? I love shows like this and Border Security.

6. 10 Cloverfield Lane (Netflix)- John Goodman as a creepy guy? I love it! Such an odd movie but I couldn't stop watching it! I was not expecting the ending to turn out the way it did.

7. Dark Skies- Another scary movie...sensing a theme? I haven't watched this in a while but I've been yearning to, I just love it.  If you haven't seen it I don't want to spoil it, but I think the topic was done really well.

8. The Duff- Another fluff movie :)

9. Nerve- This movie was weird but kind of cool and scary if that was actually something I was a part of.  Not sure if it's actually a recommendation, but it definitely kept my attention.

10. Gilmore Girls (Netflix)- Duh.

Hopefully everyone avoid this awful cold going around and enjoy the rest of your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment