Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Thursday, May 18, 2017

The Ordinary's Hyped Foundation

I have another little haul from Deciem.
[From left to right: The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid 2% (I bought two), The Oridinary Colours Serum Foundation Fair Neutral 1.1, The Chemistry Brand Inhibitif Deodorant, The Ordinary Colours Serum Foundation Light Neutral 1.2, Hylamide SubQ Eyes Advanced Serum]

 I am loving everything Deciem makes so far.
 I have yet to try the deodorant but it is supposed to 'fight the look of hair growth', which I was very interested in so I thought why not? I'll do an update on that at a later date.

This the is the Hylamide SubQ Eye Serum.  This can be applied in the am and pm, which I am a fan of, and it is supposed to improve fine lines, puffiness and dark circles.  Lately I've been noticing the fine lines under my eyes, definitely some dark circles happening as well and I only suffer from puffiness when I've had too much salt in my diet.  So far I've noticed that it does help hydrate my under eye area and while it's too soon to tell if it's helping my fine lines I find that it has almost a firming feeling a little while after applied.  While my under eyes are looking brighter, I still suffer from dark circles after a sleepless night but that's only a problem concealer can fix.
So far a thumbs up!
I love the idea of applying a retinoid on my skin, so of course I had to scoop up two of these.
I have never applied retinoids on my skin before but I have heard plenty of good things!
This is a 2% retinoid, it is supposed to help with signs of anti-aging (yes please!) and you only apply it in the evening.
I don't know why but I thought this would have some sort of smell to it, but nothing.  Actually I've never had any scent issues with any of their products so far.
I've been using this for a few days but I notice my skin is clearing up which I'm not sure if that's an effect of using this but I'll take it!

The Ordinary Colours Serum Foundation, the reason my order took so long to get here.
The wait list for this foundation was huge and the brand was sending out emails apologizing for the delay, which I think is awesome customer service.  I love getting a heads up when something won't be arriving when I thought it would and what the reasoning is.
I am not a foundation girl, which is why I ordered the serum instead of the coverage foundation.
I ordered the shades Fair Neutral 1.1 and Light Neutral 1.2.
I find the 1.1 Fair Neutral to be a great pale shade for me and when swatching the 1.2 Light Neutral I thought it would be way too orange on me, but it actually blended in quite nicely.
1.2 Light Neutral might be an okay shade for me while I'm tan but I still might need a darker shade....luckily the shade range is huge!!
[1.1 Fair Neutral/1.2 Light Neutral]



Feel free to let me know in the comments which products you've tried or which ones you're are curious about! 
There's still lots for me to try but so far I'm loving the routine I have going.

No comments:

Post a Comment