Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Friday, April 14, 2017

Drunk Blogging Take Two

Hello Friends,
I swear I don't drink al the time, but I have been on holidays and it's also a long weekend.
That's how I justify a drunk blogging part two.

Currently watching: Gilmore Girls A Year in the Life: Fall.  Fall, Autumn, is my favorite season and it's my favorite "episode" of the year in the life.

I apologize if there are spelling mistake my computer is taking it's sweet time  today, but I will try to catch any mistakes if I can.And here is where I take a break because Logan has shown up....excuse me.  I just get goosebumps when those three gorillas show up.
I need to rewatch the series again, I haven't done that yet this year, usually I do it twice a year.
God,  I hope it's Logan's baby.  He was always my dream guy.  Luckily my boyfriend reminds me of him. You know the way Logan challenges Rory? That's how I feel my dude is, pushing me to do/try new things.
Lately I've been thinking I should just quit my job and go.
Do you know what I mean?
This whole scene just makes me want to do that more.
Rory, Alexis Bledel just doesn't age.

I just need to leave my nine to four job and explore.
Yes, it's not a nine to five.  But it's pretty close.
I recently started following someone on instagram that makes me want to quit my job and travel because that's what they did, but I can't because I need to live and afford my rent and my bills etc.
I have enough saved up that I could go away, but can I just leave my job and go away for a few months? I just don't know about that.
They say do what scares you.
That scares the hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment