Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The Blah Times

Hey,
Hope everyone is doing well.
I've been busy but not?
My dude has been working night shift so we're not getting a lot of time to go on adventures.
I hang out with myself quite a bit, and honestly? I'm pretty boring.
I had a good thing going for a bit health and fitness wise and then I got sick and it all went to...you know.

My head is a bit of a mess today as I'm, once again, fed up with my work.  It's not the actual job itself, it's some of the politics.  I love the people I work with and the majority of the patients, but some of the other stuff? It makes me want to pull my hair out. 

So I'm taking a breather tonight and just zoning out watching 'garbage tv' as my man calls it.
I just wanted to check in and say hey and that I'm working on a post that I'm quite excited about, I just need my mister photographer for it is all.

Have a great week and let me know what you do to get through those blah times.

No comments:

Post a Comment