Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Monday, October 1, 2018

I Love Autumn

This is not new news.
It's the first day of October, it's foggy and rainy outside, the leaves are falling onto my driveway.

But I'm sad.

My Love is away working and I have no one to share the joy with.
Normally we would be out for walks, going to the corn maze, picking pumpkins, browsing the farmer's market etc.
It's not the same alone, it's not even the same with someone in place of him.
It sucks.

It's my favorite time of year and it's his busy time at work.
I hate to whine because I know a lot of people have to do this, it just doesn't get easier.

So to celebrate the first day of October I have on this cozy sweatshirt, I'm going to go buy candles and have coffee with my Mom, then tidy my house and make it cozy.  Then I'll play some video games, read a book and eventually settle down with a glass of red wine, a bowl of chili and watch "The Resident".

Fuck.
I miss my dude.

I'm browsing all the cozy Autumn pictures on Tumblr, here's the link to mine.
My tumblr has changed from health and fitness to whatever to Autumn.

Today might be a good day to watch "You've Got Mail".

Oh and go listen to my new favorite song, "Two Punks In Love" by Bulow.

Happy October! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment