Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Skin Check In

My skin is breaking out bad and I don't know why.
Usually it's because it's "that time of the month" but not this time.
And its only on the right side of my chin and mouth area and they're painful pimples.

Okay, maybe I have an inkling it's the cheese and dairy I've had, because I can break out from dairy but it's never been this bad or long.
I've had pizza quite a lot. . .

I've been trying to treat these pimples, so if what I use works I will let you know.
Also, I tried the Pixi Glow Peel Pads (again) and they dried my skin out for over a week.  I have never had sand paper skin the way I did this past week.  The first time I used the pads I didn't even notice a difference. This last time was much different.
The Glow Tonic works well for me, but these pads are a no go.
I would recommend the First Aid Beauty facial radiance pads over these, but that's just me.
My skin is typically on the drier side.

Lately for acids I've been using the lactic, glycolic, salicylic and hyaluronic acids from The Ordinary.
They work best for my, apparently, sensitive skin.

Then I like to also use the Caudalie Instant Detox Mask, I think it's a miracle worker. I haven't bought it in almost a year and just repurchased it because I realized I missed it and it was one of the products that really helped my skin.

Because I use those acids I try to keep my moisturizer pretty basic and use the Eucerin facial moisturizer as it's hydrating and just simple.

I also LOVE the Glow Recipe watermelon sleeping mask, it is amazing, you just need to try it to understand.

I have no updates on eye cream, because I miss my beloved Shiseido eye cream but can't justify the price until there is a sale.
For now the Olay ultimate eye cream is working, but it's nothing compared to the above.
If you have any suggestions on an affordable eye cream it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm curious what you're using in your skin care routine (I love skin care) or if you have any tips for break outs. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment