Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Burn Out

Let's talk about job burn-out.
I just had last week off, which was good timing because I was really starting to feel the effects of burnout.
I'm back this week and the week is good, but I don't feel like I've had a week off.
The unfortunate thing is that everyone at work feels this way.

I was going to come on here and suggest some things to avoid burn out, but guess what? I have no tips.
No one wants my advice because it comes in a wine glass.
That's not really a solution, is it?

I know that exercising is a good one, kind of.
I mean you'll be more tired but still feel from working out.
But guess what? I don't have the energy to do that plus I've got this stupid anxiety and panic disorder that weighs me down.
Plus I'm an introvert that deals with the (very demanding and exhausting) public all day, so I am drained after my day.

It's weird, I'm so introverted that a day with people has me exhausted so bad that I just need to cry, but I could do a hike and having a even busier day cleaning or doing manual labor and be totally fine.
Actually at my last job I had a physically demanding janitor job and I was less exhausted after a full day of that working 6 days a week than I am at my current job.

Okay, I'm done bitching.
Someone just give me advice on avoiding all this exhaustion, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment