Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Friday, September 21, 2018

What Do You Do On A Friday Night?

But honestly.

I rarely get to treat a Friday night like a 'Friday Night', but tonight I do.


So, this Friday night I got home, looked at my laundry, decided no, and poured a glass of wine.
I then proceeded to get into my comfy uniform (leggings, a t-shirt, this sweater, and some kind of wool/worker man sock [can't think of what they're actually called])

I then lit every candle in my living room and turned on my fairy lights.
Then it was really a toss between checking out the new show 'Maniac' on Netflix or watching youtube,
I chose Spotify for about half an hour and then let my curiosity get the best of me and watched one episode of 'Maniac'.
I am intrigued.

Then I watched two episodes of "Summer Camp Island", all of which I've already seen, but I love that show.

By this time I think I was two glasses of wine in and had decided to make a quesadilla .
Not much time had passed after the quesadilla that I decided to make chocolate chip cookies.
I also talked to My Love, who is working away at the moment (it's that time of year, hence the wine),

And now here we are, three glasses of wine and two cookies later.

It's not even nine thirty yet.
Do I go to bed?
Do I watch more 'Maniac'?
Read a book?
Or browse the interwebs?


What do you do on a Friday night?

No comments:

Post a Comment