Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Autumn is Almost Here!

It's finally September!!
If only you could see me now, I am in my element.
I've had the past week off and I've been cooking, lots, drinking wine (of course) while I cook, had the Autumn playlist on, lit the candles, decorated the house etc.
You know, all things Autumn.

I love this cozy time.
I am used to the rain where I live, but there is something about a sunny Fall day that just *sigh*, it gets me.
It's raining out right now, I have wonton soup simmering, and a glass of wine by my side.  It's been an almost perfect day.
My Love is still at work, but will be home soon.  I love being a housewife when I'm not working, is that weird?

I finished reading one of my favorite Fall reads again, "Prettygirl13" by Liz Coley.  I don't want to say what it's about because it'll give way too much away but I love it and I reread it every year at least once.
It's hard to believe Canadian Thanksgiving is only a month away now!  Thanksgiving rivals Christmas for me.  I love Christmas, but sometimes it gets a little stressful, where Thanksgiving is just cook and eat.  I love to eat.

Have you guys been watching any Autumn movies?
Not gonna lie, I start watching Autumn themed movies in August.
I've watched "Hocus Pocus" a few times, it's one of my favorite movies in general though.  My birthday is in March and at my seventh birthday my parents put it on to calm me down, as I was overwhelmed, and to distract the other kids.
I finally watched "Autumn in New York" and "The Dead Poet's Society", I really enjoyed them both and will add them to the Fall rotation.
Other Autumn movies I've watched, in list form because that is my way:
-"You've Got Mail"
-"Practical Magic"
-"Coraline"
-"October Kiss" (twice, I'm addicted)
-"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"
and then I of course have been into "Gossip Girl" like every Fall and then I just finished "Summer Camp Island"...which not very Autumnal but still put me in the mood.
Last night I went and saw "The Nun", I really liked it but my mom found it boring...so you'll have to figure that one out on your own. 


Leave me some Autumn movies/tv shows to watch down below and I will for sure check them out.

























No comments:

Post a Comment