Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

The Emmy's

I have not watched The Emmy's in a long time, but seeing as there are some shows I've been into I thought I would.
The big one for me is The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
I am a Gilmore Girl lover, therefore an Amy Sherman-Palladino lover.

So I am so fucking stoked that they have so far won four emmy's.   Four!
Like I turned it on a little late but every winner was for the show!
And good God, this woman is gorgeous.
And then freakin' Alex Borstein. I really enjoyed her speech, it was short and sweet and made me cry as most speeches do from actors I like.

I feel like I've been waiting forever for this show to start season 2!

Fuck, I love award shows.
Usually I'm more a Golden Globes/Oscars kind of gal, but like I said, I've been into some more tv shows as of late.

I always dreamed I would be on one of these shows one day.
I used to act and I promised myself I would take my youngest brother to the Oscars one day, if I made it, as he and I always shared acting in common.
Who knows, maybe I'll start acting classes again in the new year.

Lots of previews are on the tv right now, anyone else watch The Resident?
Love that show. . .because of Matt Czuchry.


Aw Jeff Daniels, I liked his speech.
It was funny but I still cried, of course.
I'm scared that I'll be old when I follow my dream.

This feels good, this feels like my old Oscar blogs.
Mostly I was commenting on the fashion, but nonetheless it still feels good.

Man, Betty White looks so great for 96 years old.

Aw Ryan Murphy, I've never heard him speak before and his speech made me cry.

. . . .

Claire Foy looks gorgeous, I don't think I've ever seen her in anything.
Anyone else think her and Sarah Paulson look alike?
I think it's just certain features, but seeing them apart is just whoa..I'm sure if they were side by side it'd be different.

What shows are you guys stoked for?
American Horror Story already started and I'm into it.
I'm excited for The Resident (as I said above), This is Us, South Park, Tosh.0, Single Parents and The Cool Kids.

I just finished re-watching Gossip Girl and now I'm onto Stranger Things...again.

I think if I was ever attending an award show I would be a blubbering mess, could you imagine if I had to give a speech? Fuck that, it would just be blubber blubber I love you handsome, blubber blubber I love you parents, blubber some more.

Omg, of course Sarah Paulson would  announce that Claire Foy wins. Ha!
I'm very drawn to her, I need to watch things she's in.


----------------------
15 minutes left.
The last 45mins to an hour have not been exciting.
-----
YES!!!!
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel won best comedy series!
I couldn't be happier for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment