Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Friday, August 28, 2020

Fall Fashion. . .etc

 So my taste is normally sweatshirts or t-shirts and a pair of jeans.

But honestly? I am a grunge loving girl.

I grew up in the 90s having been born in the late 80s, so grunge is nostalgic for me.

I recently bought a pair of dark grey, faded Levi's.  I used to have a 725 Originals pair that I loved. . .let's be honest, I still own them they just don't fit that great anymore seeing as they were super skinny.

I am tempted to dig my fake leather jacket out that I got in 2009.

This Fall I think I'm wearing more plaid than usual, layers of sweaters with my pleather jacket, maybe some combat boots if I can snag a pair I like.  My all time favorite boots retired. . .basically I puked on them back in 2011 and they were never the same and I never found a pair that I've like as much.

I would like to wear more dresses with tights this Autumn and hopefully can find boots to go with or it'll just be a pair of converse, the usual.

Also, I would like to aquire a Beetle juice t-shirt (I am strange & unusual) and The Craft one (We are the weirdos mister).


Fall Fashion 2020:

-Grunge

-Dresses

-Tights

-Combat boots

-The Craft t-shirt

-Beetlejuice t-shirt (Fun fact, Beetlejuice came out in my birth month (March) in the year I was born (1988).


I have an Autumn playlist on Spotify but I am trying to determine 2020's Autumn theme song(s).  I'll let you know when I figure that out.


I think tomorrow will consist of grocery shopping (boring), red wine and a scary movie.  Husbo is away right now, so I won't be getting out much.


Maybe I'll bring back the photo shoots I used to do circa 2009 (on myroomredisred blog)



P.S. I am reading my old blog right now and I miss my friends on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment