Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Monday, June 9, 2014

Sometimes Mondays Are Bearable

I had the most wonderful weekend (a post on that later), so much so that I did not want it to end.
At one point I almost started crying because I felt like that was the happiest I've ever been (so far).

I somehow scored a three day weekend and so I didn't have to tolerate getting up at an ungodly hour this morning...okay I still did because Boyfriend had to work.

It's just after nine now and I'm sitting in my parent's kitchen eating breakfast, drinking coffee and watching the wind blow my tree around outside.
I have a red oak tree and it has grown a lot this year. I've had it for two years and it probably comes up to my chin now and I'm 5'8".
My youngest brother is sitting on the couch reading and eating a omelet (where's mine?!)
It's just a nice way to start the week.

Later today I will be cleaning my bedroom, the bathroom, grocery shopping, present shopping, weight lifting (unless I get lazy) and I would like to pack a few more home things I got.
I should probably do a home haul soon...or any youtube video as I haven't done any in awhile.

We'll see what the day brings. I really don't want to do any shopping to be honest.

Now that Monday has begun I have Tuesday to be anxious for.
Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment