Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Thursday, January 22, 2015

I am 26 years, 10 months and 22 days old

Well Gang,
I'm sneaking closer and closer to being 27, soon my birthday will be here and I will be in my late twenties.
I have a thing about age and getting older if you're a new reader.

I'm almost 27 and have yet to live on my own, how terrible is that?
I never went to college and lived in a dorm, never rented a crappy little apartment where I lived off of ramen, never shared a too-small suite with a boyfriend I would fight with all the time. I'm using movie and book characters here.

I just haven't experience any of that and do I regret it sometimes? You bet I do.
Right now I share a bedroom with Boyfriend in his parents house.  While it's nice and we save money, I've been really feeling lately that I need my own space.

My bedroom at my parent's house is cluttered to the max and is a storage unit for all my furniture and appliances.

I talked to my mom the other day about buying a house and she thinks it's a good idea, but am I ready for that commitment and really have no extra money? Goodbye makeup spending hobby...

I remember when I was in elementary school my best friend Kelsey and I would dream about our fantastic grown up lives.  Living in a cool city, having lots of money to do whatever we wanted and lots of friends.  That's not how it is.

I'm 26 years, 10 months and 22 days old and it's time I take action and start doing more.

Can you tell I'm having a pity party while I've been home sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment