Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Positive

Hello Lovelies!
I just finished an amazing book, seriously five minutes ago I finished it and decided I needed to blog about it now.

"Positive" a memoir by Paige Rawl with Ali Benjamin.

Paige Rawl is born with HIV and this is her story.
I was so furious while I read parts of this book because while it's not just about HIV, it's also about bullying.  Bullying is one thing that fires me up, I can't stand it.
I can't stand when adults don't listen to kids or brush it off they when tell them they're being bullied. 
Paige's story blows my mind at how ignorant people can be and I amazed with the strength this girl has.  Incredible.

I was bullied off and on growing up, but nothing to this extreme.

I highly recommend this book and if you notice someone being bullied, chat with them, sit with them, do something so they don't feel alone, because it's a terrible feeling.
If you know someone with a disease or anything different about them, take the time to know what is actually going and learning about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment