Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Thursday, March 24, 2016

My Everyday Makeup


Today while I was getting ready I had everything out and thought that I would share what I use on an everyday basis for work.

It's looks like a lot of products but I try to keep it pretty simple.  You know, one of those "no makeup makeup looks".

Usually I start with primer (not pictured as I am out of this) and I use Angel Veil by NYX.
Next I'll move onto a base and I prefer a more sheer coverage than a foundation.  Lately I've been back into using my Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue in Buttercream, I blend most of it in with my fingers and then go over it with a damp Beauty Blender.  I add some Mac Pro Longwear concealer under my eyes (dabbing a bit on my eyelids too) and anywhere else I think I need it (around my nose, chin and sometimes forehead).

I use my Besame French Vanilla powder to set under my eyes and Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder (not pictured) on my t-zone.  I don't do anything dramatic to my eyes but I do like to set the little bit of concealer I placed on my eyes with a cream colored eye shadow, so I've been using Urban Decay's Foxy (my favorite one to use).

Next is a new step to my routine and that is warming up my face and doing a light contour of my cheeks using Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze and Glow (I also use the highlight after I do my blush).
I am absolutely in love with the 'Cherry' blush in the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani blush palette! It's been my go to blush since the palette came out.

For brows I use the NYX microbrow pencil in 'espresso' with Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel to set it.
I use the Shu Uemura Lash Builder Eyelash Nourishing Serum on my lashes (obviously) and sometimes this is all I will put on, but the last two weeks I will put the Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer over top just so my lashes aren't so pale looking.

And that is it!
It seems like a lot of work but it takes ten minutes max to do this, depending on how distracted I get.

I hope to film a get ready with me video some time this weekend so keep an eye out for that.

Have a fun Easter Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment