Pages

 photo img_06.jpg  photo img_09.jpg  photo img_05.jpg  photo img_07.jpg

Friday, April 1, 2016

Life Changes



Isn't it funny how things can change so quickly?

Three weeks ago my love got laid off and I was doing lots of part-time work with the company I work for.

Today, all in one day, he got a job to do in a couple weeks that pays well (it's only a week long, but at least it's work).  As for me? I got one of three jobs I applied for with the company I'm with.  After two years I get a home and benefits!  I can say goodbye to my Friday nights though, but then there's also no case of the Mondays.  So it's kind of a toss up.

I feel like good things are finally coming our way.  I hope I'm not jinxing it.
I still feel poor as hell though.

Lots of changes happening...I'm curious if I'll be less stressed, less exhausted, and if I'll have more time to blog and work on youtube.  I guess I shouldn't forget working out either.

Once I start this position I should really make a schedule for myself, because I really am quite a lazy person.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Let me know if there's any changes going on your life and how you deal with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment